Wednesday, January 21, 2009

utah ,people, working together

we moved to utah
i was probably around 4
i don't remember the move, the drive or anything.
my parents didn't want to move to utah (who does?) but we still did. to provo even!
and lived in a little apartment on 9th east, right past center street.
it was on the bottom floor of the south corner. and it is still there, i have rode past it on my bike many times. and my bus passes it every day.
i have a few memories of that apartment that we lived in before we bought a house in orem.
probably the best one is when we found a kitten. and took care of it until the owners came and got it.
also the little playground by the apartments had two black swings and one blue swing. the blue swing was the best one and we would always race the neighbor kids to get it (the swings are all broken now, but one of the broken swings is blue!)
there was also a "pigloo" there.
once in that apartment i opened up all the drawers in my dresser and it fell over, kind of on top of me.
once i got a hold of the scissors and cut holes in my bedspread, puppy doll, and many other things around my room.
i also remember hitting my cousin keith while he was visiting us from washington.

i have always been a really good kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment